Elle Fanning brought back the 50’s glamorous style to the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday (September 12, 2022) at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California.
The 24-year-old ‘Maleficent’ actress wore a custom strapless gown designed by Sharon Long, who is the costume designer for Hulu’s comedy drama series ‘The Great’, in which Fanning plays the role of Catherine The Great.
Photo Gallery for 15+ pictures of Elle Fanning at the 2022 Emmy Awards
Elle, who was nominated for the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for ‘The Great’, finished off her look with Neil Lane jewels and Brian Atwood shoes.
Elle Fanning’s Stylist Details
- Styled by Samantha McMillen
- Hair by Jenda Alcorn
- Makeup by Erin Ayanian Monroe
Other Celebrities at the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards
- Andrew Garfield looks cool in a white suit
- Kaley Cuoco and boyfriend Tom Pelphrey make red carpet debut
- Squid Game’s HoYeon Jung in Louis Vuitton dress and jewels